Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Cleaning is cardio, right?
That is how I spent my St. Patty's Day, Spring Cleaning!!  I'm 1/3 done.  Today was the all the rooms you can see when you walk in and my pantry and bathroom.  Tomorrow is my bedroom and the...closet.  I have alot of clothes to go through, nothing fits.  That is a good thing.  The last is the spare room and guest bathroom.  My inlaws are coming to stay with us soon, so I can't just throw stuff in that room.  I'm kind of an out of sight out of mind kinda girl.  I'm also going to do some tie-dying.  I want to make all of my white race shirts wearable.  I'm too clumsy to wear white.

Spring cleaning is alot more fun when you have your best friends there to keep you company.  Nerd Alert.  Today was a total M*A*S*H -athon in the Turtle house.  I could seriously watch M*A*S*H nonstop, everyday.  There is even a Biggest Loser just sitting in my DVR, but I can't stop watching M*A*S*H. 

"If I close my eyes, my brain won't get any air."-Frank Burns
I went to get ink to print my Shake Your Shamrocks bib, but I couldn't get it.  (They were cleaning the floors and had the ink aisle closed, what luck?)  I have until the 20th to do the run, so I'm gonna go pick some up Friday. 

As soon as Smooth gets home from work we are going on a bike ride.  Since I didn't Shake anything today, I'm calling it a rest day.  Back to running tomorrow. 

I hope everyone had a Happy and Safe St. Patrick's Day.

Do you Spring Clean every spring?

How did you celebrate St. Patrick's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment