Monday, January 31, 2011

Super Fast!

I just ran my fastest mile!!  And it felt so nice, I ran it twice.  I worked last night and was feeling kind of tired when I got home but wanted to run so bad.  I'm glad I didn't try to talk myself out of going.  I have a history of doing that. 


I'm also a little anal-retentive (from now on will be just "AR", I'm sure it will come up again.), and had to run 2.02 miles.  I don't know how I let it happen, but somehow my Tall Mom miles added up to 43.98 miles, and I just couldn't let it be a weird number like that.  Now I feel much better.


Crazy excited for tomorrow.  It will be the first time I've ever done a routine training run with a partner.  My running buddy Kristina and I are going to meet up in Tampa and do 5 miler.  The route we chose is along the water and is gorgeous.  We are going to breakfast afterwards and haven't been able to stop talking about the great food we are going to eat.  Oh, and we are going to go to Feet First because I got 2 coupons in the mail today. 


Going to get some sun by the pool.  I need my vitamin D and a little color. 


:o)






1 comment:

  1. my runs have to be in multiples of .50mi for my mind to rest easy :) also, your new abbreviation "AR"? that's my initials, so now i have a new association with it LOL.

    ReplyDelete